Surface Mount Technology – SMT
New jobs are set up offline. Once pick-and-place (P&P) and automated optical inspection (AOI) programs are optimized, our data is centrally stored. This helps to guarantee the correct program and vision information is loaded every time. What’s more, our machines are easily optimized for products with up to several hundred unique line items.
Our SMT’s capabilities include:
- 0.35mm pitch quad-flat no-leads (QFNs), quad-flat packages (QFPs) and connectors
- 0201 passive circuit board components
- Ball grid arrays (BGAs and µBGAs)
- Chip-scale packages (CSPs)
- Fine pitch quad-flat no-leads (QFNs)
- Fine pitch devices and connectors
In addition, RW Technologies’ experienced engineering and manufacturing teams always:
- Develop custom reflow profiles for all leaded and RoHS-compliant printed circuit board assemblies (PCBAs).
- Review solder stencils in detail.
- Carefully develop any additional tooling or fixtures required to optimize the process for each individual assembly.